This symposium aims to provide local physiotherapists with opportunities to gain valuable professional development and network with their peers.
- Surgical Management of Pelvic Fractures – Dr Herwig Drobetz
- Non invasive ventilation – Dr Joe Churton
- New directions in Cardiorespiratory Physiotherapy – Ms Nicole Harley
- Encephalitis – Dr Amit Mishra
- Management of post-orthopaedic surgery infections and antimicrobial resistance – Dr Sarah Coghill
- Prechtl’s General Movement Assessment – Ms Kerry Johnston-Doyle and Ms Margaret Stewart
- Greater Trochanteric Bursitis – Mr Anton Rogers
- Post Traumatic Amnesia testing – Ms Alison Gould
- Knee and Hip Arthritis Services – Mr Matt Hanley
Who should attend?
Physiotherapists working in the LHD and private practice across the Northern Rivers. Physiotherapy students are also welcome to attend.