Workshop by Louise Hayes, Clinical Psychologist, ACT peer reviewed trainer, and President of ACBS.
Learn all about how to apply ACT for young people. The workshop is suitable for all professionals who work with young people.
Over two days, participants will be introduced to a new dynamic model for working with young people in clinics, schools, classrooms, and communities. The workshop is fun and creative. It will focus on getting experiential rather than talking at young people.
This two-day workshop will show you how to use experiential techniques confidently and dynamically with young people aged 12 to 24 years.
In this workshop, you will learn:
- How to use DNA-V, the ACT and positive psychology model for young people individually and in group settings
- Developmental considerations when using these techniques
- Developmental ways of talking collaboratively with young people and creating an experiential space for behaviour change
- How to create your own exercises or incorporate other work for young people using readily available resources
- How to help young people connect mindfully to their lives
You will receive:
- An inside look at our new developmental model for young people
- A hard copy of GetOut Of Your Mind and Into Your Life for Teens
- Access to electronic materials for use with young people
- An electronic copy of the Experiential ACT Adolescent Group Program
Who is this for:
This workshop is suitable for all professionals who work with young people, including psychologists, counsellors, social workers, teachers, etc.
All profits donated to help education for children in remote Nepal, conducted by Mindful Adventures.
Supported by: Jennifer Grant and the team at Coffs Psychology and Neurotherapy.