With the rapid rollout of telehealth services being driven by COVID-19, how can we best integrate tools and resources that maximise engagement and the quality of the patient experience, support their ongoing self management and improve health outcomes?
In this webinar, the panel will offer their perspectives on telehealth and digital patient education in both pre and post COVID-19 contexts including:
- How digital patient education is being used to support telehealth and better health outcomes
- Supporting chronic disease self management during COVID-19 and beyond
- Enhancing telehealth services with tailored digital health resources
- Tina Campbell – Managing Director, Healthily
- Natalie Wischer – CEO, National Association of Diabetes Centres
- Donna Parkes – Telehealth Manager, Agency for Clinical Innovation, NSW Health