This workshop will provide a dermatology update for health professionals who manage the foot. Topics to be covered include:
- Preventative and practical Dermatology – not just skin deep.
- Warts and all – The WARTIY PANICS way to fix verruca pedis for good!
- Skin Cancers of the Foot and Lower Limb.
- Derma-Podia-Trometology – complex and curious case studies.
- Nailing it! Nail specific pathology and problem solving.
- Cut it out! Getting the best results out of plantar skin and nail surgery.
Who should attend?
- Medical Specialists
- Other health professionals involved in foot care
- Student clinicians welcome (podiatry, pedorthics, pharmacy, medical and nursing students)
- Mr Joseph Frenkel, Podiatrist, B.Pod. M.Sc. Grad.Cert.Derm
- Dr Claudia Curchin, Specialist Dermatologist, B.Sc, MBBS, Fellow Australasian College of Dermatology