This event will be looking into two of the current big risks for practices: the Medicare Shared Debt Recovery Scheme and cyber security.
Doctors and practice staff will hear about how best to prepare in order to prevent negative impacts on your practice. Avant Practice Management Specialist, Angela Mason, will take attendees through these topics, particularly looking at:
- Medicare Shared Debt Recover Scheme – what it means to your practice
- Understand the Medicare reforms
- Learn how the reforms can impact your practice
- Tips for preventing the impact of audits
- Cyber security – strategies to prevent, contain, assess and notify
- Privacy and confidentiality, understanding your obligation
- Privacy legislation update, what is a breach and when to report
- Practical tips that will reduce your risk
The session will be followed by a Q&A opportunity and networking.
To register for this event, contact Teresa Warren at email@example.com or phone 0434 560 666.