Health and social care is moving away from the GP office and hospital. This change inevitably calls for new technology, new roles, smarter skills, deeper cross-sector relationships and an understanding of global and climatic changes.
Health & Social Care Workforce: Today & Tomorrow invites agents of change and middle and senior management to come together with students and early career professionals for two full days of presentations, masterclasses, case studies and open forums.
Facilitator: Professor Susan Nancarrow, a leading authority on health workforce reform.
- Get to know the sector and the many factions that lie within.
- Connect with potential partners and projects.
- Discover fresh ideas and new ways of workforce planning.
- Learn how to stay sustainable in the NDIS.
- Discuss the shift to value and new models of care.Explore ways to innovate
- quickly and keep up with technology.
- Be introduced to the diverse workforce of the future.
Relevant to a broad range of sectors – health (public and private), education, community and social services, employment, NDIS, local government, non-government, transport, aged care, technology… topics include:
- Designing for tomorrow today
- Growing Indigenous workforce
- The future of commissioning
- Preparing future workforce with interprofessional teaching
- Smart technologies for seniors and people with disability
- Delivering a better return on health coaching
- Creating a village to raise a workforce
- Disruption, future trends and climate change
- NDIS – navigating risks and financial sustainability (keynote speech by Nicholas Rushworth, Executive Officer of Brain Injury Australia)
Conferences prices not inclusive of GST.