icare invites you to attend a North Coast Insurance and Care Forum. Hear from experts and meet with key contacts.
The following sessions will be available for all attendees. There will also be opportunities to interact with icare and EML professionals on premiums, claims and injury prevention throughout the day via stands set up throughout the venue.
- Introduction and Closing Session run by North Coast icare Relationship manager David Huxley
- Q + A forum with an expert panel of icare subject matter experts
- Keynote Speaker: Matthew Elliot – Former Professional Rugby League Player and Coach speaking on the effects of high pressure on wellbeing and resilience.
There will also be concurrent workshop opportunities throughout the day to allow forum attendees to engage in the stream that is most relevant to their work. Full session descriptions are available here. Opportunities include:
- Bringing icare to healthcare – engaging GPs for better outcomes
- Managing Complex Trauma in the Health & Community Industry
- So, we have a claim. What do we do now?
- Maximising Return to Work Outcomes
- Wearable Technologies and their role in the prevention of work-related
- Understanding Worker’s Insurance Policies & Premiums
- Respect and Resilience in Customer Service
- The connection between employee engagement and workplace health and safety in the NSW public sector
For more information or any questions please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Light refreshments and lunch will be provided.