The NSW Rural Doctors Network understands how tough the current climate is, and the immense impact that COVID-19 is having on medical practices, particularly in rural areas.
In this webinar, Cutcher & Neale Associate Nicole Brown, and Senior Investment Advisor Mike Cooney will discuss the impacts specific to regional and rural medical practice owners. Stuart Chan, Partner at Cutcher & Neale will MC the webinar.
- NSW and Federal Government Stimulus Packages, and what it means for you and your practice.
- The latest information on the JobKeeper Payment, and how you can access this wage subsidy for your employees.
- Our seven top tips for medical practices to deal with the economic impacts of COVID-19.
- Cutcher & Neale’s successful investment strategies which have helped their portfolios avoid turbulence.
- How the fear and anxiety in the markets creates opportunities.
- The world after COVID-19 – how deep will a recession go, and which companies will be long-term beneficiaries.