Local mental health and allied health service providers are invited to attend an information session with North Coast PHN. This is an opportunity for service providers to gain information about the COVID-19 situation and its likely impact (from a mental health perspective) on our community, primary care and hospital services. We’ll discuss steps that can be undertaken to deliver services in a way that reduces the risk of the spread of the virus.
- Dr Richard Tranter – Psychiatrist, Mid North Coast LHD: potential impact of COVID-19 situation upon tertiary mental health services and the wider community.
- Dr Grace Leung – GP and Infectious Disease Physician: overview of COVID-19, current state in the North Coast and techniques for preventing contagion in practice, including current hygiene guidelines and social distancing.
- Alissa Reeve – Senior Digital Health Manager NCPHN: Introduction to healthdirect Video Call service and its availability through NCPHN.
- Glen James – Executive Director Mental Health & AOD
- Dominic Youe – Senior Mental Health manager NCPHN (Chair)
This webinar will be conducted via Zoom.
Meeting ID: 310 234 291
One tap mobile
- +61871501149,,310234291# Australia
- +61280156011,,310234291# Australia
Dial by your location
- +61 8 7150 1149 Australia
- +61 2 8015 6011 Australia
- +61 3 7018 2005 Australia