A workshop for general practitioners and other health professionals to explore:
- The causes and effects of stress.
- A mindful and compassionate approach to medicine and health care.
- A new way to deal with ‘difficult and stuck’ patients.
- The role of mindfulness in care of patients with chronic pain, diabetes and heart conditions.
- An experiential and interactive learning opportunity.
- Mal Huxter – Clinical Psychologist
- Lisa Brown – Registered Psychologist
Registration Password: Education