Half-day alertness workshop that prepares anyone to become a suicide-alert helper.
Most people with thoughts of suicide don’t truly want to die but are struggling with the pain in their lives. Through their words and actions, they invite help to stay alive. safeTALK-trained helpers can recognise these invitations and take action by connecting people with life-saving intervention resources, such as caregivers trained in ASIST.
- Presentations and guidance from a LivingWorks registered trainer.
- Access to support from a local community resource person.
- Powerful audiovisual learning aids.
- The simple yet effective TALK steps: Tell, Ask, Listen, and KeepSafe.
- Hands-on skills practice and development.
For more information visit the Livingworks website.