This event has been cancelled by the organiser.
The Microbiome Research Centre, UNSW Sydney, will be hosting an information evening for all Mid North Coast GPs and their staff to discuss this
The MothersBabies Study is investigating maternal and child health, from pre-pregnancy through to the child’s first birthday. It aims to determine if there are microbiome signatures that could predict positive or negative outcomes of pregnancy for women and their babies.
Topics discussed include:
- Overview of the microbiome in pregnancy
- Current research, and the gaps to be addressed
- What is The MothersBabies Study
- How your practice or clinic can be involved
- What would be required of GPs and their practice throughout the study
- What would be required of participants throughout the study
Registrations are essential – please email Naomi Strout at email@example.com to register.
Light refreshments will be provided – please advise any dietary requirements.
Want to know more about the MRC? Visit www.microbiome.org.au.