Accredited Cultural Awareness training provided to you on behalf of North Coast Primary Health Network by Banaam Pty Ltd.
- Understanding of Aboriginal Cultural Systems and Frameworks.
- Aboriginal nations protocols, family and kinship systems.
- The importance of cultural frameworks and principles in a modern context.
- Traditional and contemporary Aboriginal identity.
- Building relationships with Aboriginal people, and Aboriginal communities.
General practice and allied health staff are welcome to attend this training at no cost.
Dinner will be provided.