To help health professionals manage the care of patients living with chronic pain, the Agency for Clinical Innovation has organised a series of free educational webinars.
Starting in February 2018, these pain webinars aim to provide Mid North Coast health professionals with the skills to:
- Better assess and manage patients experiencing chronic pain.
- Guide patients towards self-management of their pain, with the aim of reducing pain medication (targeting opioid reduction specifically) over time.
The webinar is a series of eight 90-minute sessions. You can learn more via the links below.
- Series 1: Commencing Wed 20 Feb 2019
- Series 2: Commencing Tuesday 19 Mar 2019
- Series 3: Commencing Wednesday 8 May 2019
- Series 4: Commencing Wednesday 6 Jun 2019
- Series 5: Commencing Tuesday 9 Jul 2019
- Series 6: Commencing Wednesday 9 Oct 2019
- Series 7: Commencing Wednesday 22 Oct 2019
To register for these informative webinars, please call (02) 9463 1516 or send an email to: email@example.com
These webinars have been made possible by funding from North Coast Primary Health Network