Thursday 15 November 2018 marks the end of the opt-out period for the My Health Record system, but it’s not the end of consumer choice relating to Australia’s digital health record.
If you have opted out in the four-month period since July, you can still register for a record in the future at any time. Conversely, you can cancel the record at any time.
North Coast residents can attend My Health Record information sessions at the following venues:
- 7 November 2018 – Lismore City Hall, 5:30pm – 7:00pm
- 8 November 2018 – South Tweed Sports, 5:30pm – 7:00pm
- 8 November 2018 – C.ex Coffs Harbour, 5.30pm – 7:00pm
- 12 November 2018 – Ballina RSL, 5:30pm – 7:00pm
- 12 November 2018 – Town Green Inn Port Macquarie, 5:30pm – 7:00pm
- 14 November 2018 – Grafton Library, 5:30pm – 7:00pm
For more information on these sessions, visit www.ncphn.org.au/events or contact North Coast Primary Health Network’s My Health Record team on (02) 6618 5400.
For a list of all localised pathways see: