A new CPD-accredited My Health Record in Community Pharmacy course is now available online. This self-paced course supports those working in community pharmacies to become familiar with and confident in using the My Health Record system.
The course contains five modules:
- An Introduction to My Health Record
- Clinical Documents and Patient Entered Information
- Viewing and Uploading to My Health Record
- My Health Record Privacy, Security and Consent
- Supporting Patients’ Use of My Health Record
Under the auspices of the Australian Pharmacy Council, each module has been accredited by the Pharmaceutical Society of Australia Ltd for CPD points.
The course can be found here on the My Health Record Online Training portal.