The healthdirect Healthmap is an online data visualisation tool designed and managed by Healthdirect Australia. This tool makes Australian health data easily available for population health planning at national and local levels, across different regions, population groups and time periods.
The Healthmap has been updated to include COVID-19 data to support swift community responses for tackling COVID-19 outbreaks.
You can use this data visualisation tool to:
- View COVID-19 cases by postcode that were classified ‘contact not identified’ for the past two days near the QLD/NSW border.
- Provide detailed COVID-19 reports by day for each relevant postcode (eg. daily cases, deaths, rates per population, sources of transmission, age range of infected individuals).
- Locate nearby COVID-19 testing centres.
- Find services in proximity to the outbreak – including contact details for aged care facilities, medical practices, hospitals, schools, child care facilities, etc.
- View other relevant health data (eg. cases recovered, tested) from many national and state datasets.
The healthdirect Healthmap is free to access at healthmap.com.au.