In partnership with Northern NSW and Mid North Coast Local Health Districts, North Coast Primary Health Network has four Community Advisory Committees.
- Community Engagement Advisory Council – Northern NSW
- Ngayundi Aboriginal Health Council – Northern NSW
- Community Reference Group – Coffs Harbour Clinical Network
- Community Reference Group – Hastings Macleay Clinical Network
The role of the Community Advisory Committees is to provide the NCPHN Board with a community perspective on:
- How best to improve health and wellness in our region
- Insight into identified health issues
- How best to engage health consumers and communities to have a say on projects and commissioning activities
The Community Advisory Committees are made up of individuals with a keen interest in improving health and health outcomes for their communities. Membership is by expression of interest and includes health consumers, carers, community members and representatives from local government, education, social and health services.Click here to express your interest.