NCPHN is more likely to publish a story if it is:
- about a priority health topic
- about evidence-based health care
- of interest to our health professionals
- of interest to community members
- is sympathetic to our organisation goals of empowering individuals to be able to care for their health, and to help make the health system work better as a whole.
NCPHN is less likely to publish a story if it is:
- about a non-evidence based therapy or service
- about a service of limited access or limited reach
- an issue that applies to few people
- primarily a commercial promotion
- outside our region
If you have questions or would like to speak to someone, please contact the
NCPHN Communications Team.