North Coast Primary Health Network (NCPHN) focuses on people in our community at risk of poor health outcomes, and improving coordination of care to ensure patients receive the right care in the right place, from the right team.
NCPHN priorities are:
- Better mental health and emotional wellbeing
- Closing the gap in Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander health
- Improving our population’s health and wellbeing
- Building a highly skilled and capable health workforce
- Improving the integration of health services through electronic and digital health platforms
- Improving the health and wellbeing of older people