You must notify us every time a patient withdraws by submitting the Patient Withdrawal Form BELOW
2019 Patient Registration Information below for your Reference
After working through and discussing the patient information brochure please document the patient’s verbal consent in their medical record.
Allocate a Winter Strategy ID
When your enrolment is complete, NCPHN will give you a set of identification codes to allocate to each patient.
You will need the Winter Strategy identification code to register patients Please contact Bernadette Carter on 6618 5412 or email firstname.lastname@example.org if you think you are ready to register and don’t already have your winter codes.
Information you need for Patient Registration
When registering patients you will need the following information:
- The name and email address of the person submitting the registration form
- The patient’s Winter ID
- Patient name, DOB, address and sex
- The Patient’s GP and their provider number (to set up flag for admission and discharge notifications from the NNSW LHD)
- Currently active chronic conditions and co-morbidities
- Whether the person has a care plan created or reviewed in the last 6 months
- Whether the person has a current Sick Day Action Plan