After working through and discussing the patient information brochure please document the patient’s verbal consent in their medical record.
Allocate a Winter Strategy ID
When your enrolment is complete, NCPHN will give you a set of identification codes to allocate to each patient.
You will need the Winter Strategy identification code to register patients Please contact Bernadette Carter on 6618 5412 or email email@example.com if you think you are ready to register and don’t already have your winter codes.
You must notify us every time a patient withdraws by submitting the Patient Withdrawal Form
Information you need for Patient Registration
When registering patients you will need the following information:
- The name and email address of the person submitting the registration form
- The patient’s Winter ID
- Patient name, DOB, address and sex
- The Patient’s GP and their provider number (to set up flag for admission and discharge notifications from the NNSW LHD)
- Currently active chronic conditions and co-morbidities
- Whether the person has a care plan created or reviewed in the last 6 months
- Whether the person has a current Sick Day Action Plan